30 EASY GK QUESTIONS ON BABUR OF MUGHAL EMPIRE
1. Who was the founder of Mughal Empire in India ?
2. What is the full name of Babur
Ans. Zahiruddin Muhammad Babur
3. Babur was born on-
Ans. 14th February 1483AD
4. Who was the father of Babur ?
Ans. Umar Shaikh Mirza
5. Who was the mother of Babur ?
Ans. Qutlugh Nigar Khanum
6. On his father side Babur had belonged to-
7. On his mother side Babur had belonged to-
Ans. Changez Khan
8. Babur had captured Kabul in-
9. The court language of Mughals was-
10. What is the name of the person who invited Babur to invade India ?
Ans. Daulat Khan Lodi
11. Daulat Khan Lodi was the governor of which state of India ?
12. Which ruler of Chittor invited Babur to invade on India ?
Ans. Rana Sangrama Singh
13. Ibrahim Lodi was defeated by whom in the first battle of panipath ?
14. The first battle of panipath was held in the year of-
15. Which ruler of Mughal dynasty had introduced gun power for the first time in India ?
Ans-Babur in the firs battle of panipath
16. How many solider were there in Babur Army in the first battle of Panipath ?
17. Who came victorious after the end of first battle of panipath ?
18. Which important cities were captured by Babur after the first battle of Panipath ?
Ans. Delhi and Agra
19. The battle of Khanwa was fought in between-
Ans. Babur and Rana Sanga
20. In which year the battle of Khanwa was held ?
21. The battle of chanderi was fought in between-
Ans. Babur and Medini Rai
22. The battle of Chanderi was held in the year of ?
23. The battle of Ghaghara was fought in between-
Ans. Babur and Muhammad Lodi
24. The battle of Ghaghara had held in the year of-
25. Who gave the slogan of “Jihad” against rana sanga ?
26. Who was the first ruler to entitle himself “Badshah”?
27. Who built the Arambagh at Agra ?
28. Where was the capital of Mughal empire under the rule of Babur ?
29. Which title assumed after the victory of the battle of Khanwa ?
30. When did Babur die ?
Ans. At Agra on December 26, 1530